Looking for low cost cremation or burial plans?
We partner with 10 participating mortuaries in San Diego County. They have agreed to offer our members their very lowest prices. So if you are facing the death of a loved one, or simply planning ahead you can be assured of the lowest prices anywhere in San Diego County.
Planning ahead for the inevitable saves money!
If you do not plan for your burial or cremation your loved ones will almost certainly pay too much. Most people simply do not make great decisions when they are grieving. Planning ahead allows for peace of mind and the knowledge you won’t pay too much at the end.
We are your non-profit, non-pressure alternative to the high cost of funerals.
Whether you are looking for a simple cremation or a full funeral with the service and viewing you can count on us. We make sure our members never pay to much no matter what type of after death arrangement you are making.
More about the San Diego Memorial Society
- San Diego Memorial Society is a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1958 to help members obtain simple, dignified, inexpensive arrangements for cremation or burial.
- We work with participating mortuaries to provide low cost cremation or burial services to members at low pre-established prices.
- The Society does not sell insurance or “prepaid burial plans.”
- We are not a mortuary or a for-profit business.
- Our orientation is focused on consumer protection and it is led by a volunteer, unpaid Board of Directors elected by the membership.
- We work with participating mortuaries to provide for basic low cost cremation and burial services at low, fully transparent prices.