How does the San Diego Memorial Society Work?
Looking for low cost cremation or burial plans?
We partner with 10 participating mortuaries in San Diego County.
We have pre-negotiated pricing with each one that we pass on to you!
Need a low cost cremation and burial plan?
We are your non-profit, non-pressure alternative to the high cost of funerals.
When you join the Society we send you a membership card with your member number.
When the time comes simply contact the mortuary of your choice from our list and call to make the arrangements.
If you are already facing the death of a loved one you can still sign them up to receive the special pricing.
Just call today 858-391-1267
More about the San Diego Memorial Society
- San Diego Memorial Society is a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1958 to help members obtain simple, dignified, inexpensive arrangements for cremation or burial.
- We work with participating mortuaries to provide low cost cremation or burial services to members at low pre-established prices.
- The Society does not sell insurance or “prepaid burial plans.”
- We are not a mortuary or a for-profit business.
- Our orientation is focused on consumer protection and it is led by a volunteer, unpaid Board of Directors elected by the membership.
- We work with participating mortuaries to provide for basic low cost cremation and burial services at low, fully transparent prices.